These are Resolutions that are going to begin on January 3rd 2011 at 12:00a.m. and will continue until July 4th 2011. This is my first draft.
Why January 3rd? Because my first resolution will be greatly impeded by the dinner reservation I have at Hungry Mother on January 2nd. Cornmeal breaded catfish. Yum.
So, Here they are:
- From January third until July 4th eat 1200 calories a day. This should afford me a healthy weight loss of 1lb. per week. Days I am allowed to break this rule are as follows:
- Valentine’s Day
- Karen’s Birthday
- Nicole’s Birthday
- Jen’s Birthday
- If I go on vacation.
On days where this rule is being broken, calories are not to exceed 1650. I will keep track of what I am eating every day accurately, and not give up in the evening as I often do.
- Save $1000 each month in my ING account. This is an aggressive goal but one I think I can handle, especially once I am working full time again. I may edit this goal if it proves unfeasible.
- On Valentine’s Day, having successfully maintained my diet, wear the red dress I bought and go see Casablanca (as I always do) at the Brattle Theater.
- Wake up every morning and drink a full glass of water.
- Wash my face every night before bed.
- Wake up 30 minutes earlier. Spend 15 minutes meditating. Spend 10 minutes stretching. Spend 5 minutes doing floor exercises.
- Before my birthday, discover 5 new albums that I love all by different artists.
- Every Wednesday, write one new creative 500-word piece of writing.
- Every Wednesday, write one journal entry reviewing my goals and recording my successes and difficulties in order to maintain my motivation.
- Every Wednesday, clean my bedroom, my living room, and my bathroom. This day is subject to change when I return to school.